Main Course- My Perfect Day

A perfect day is very rare. What would your perfect day be? My perfect day would start with me waking up in the morning, with a full night of sleep. Then I would grab my phone and respond to my snapchats. Of course a perfect day wouldn’t be complete without a healthy breakfast of eggs and orange juice. Than I would go and walk my dog, since it is Saturday.

After that my family and I go to the beach because the water is warm and the sun is out. We would play in the waves, look at dolphins, and make sandcastles. Next, we would drive to a small cafe and I would order coffee, cereal, and mac n’ cheese. I know it sounds weird, but if you consume them in the right order, it tastes amazing. After a quick drive home, my sisters and I would play outside, run around with Roxy, and build things in my dad’s workshop.

After this long day of fun, we would take a shower and play legos. Then, something very rare would happen. My whole family and I would listen to MY music during dinner. For dinner we would have mash potatoes with gravy, my mom’s homemade mac ‘ cheese, papaya, and iced tea. For dessert, we would have pomegranate juice and seeds My aunt would come and we would all watch Suicide Squad (Even my sisters). My aunt, Mahnaz, would bring us presents. Mine would be an electric car or a 175$ amazon gift card. Then we would all cuddle and I would be able to go on my phone for as long as I wanted. Last but definitely not least, more family would come over and we would all sleep over, dance, and hang out.